Funny Instagram Captions List: What’s the best way to show off your favorite photos on Instagram? With a good caption, of course! Good Instagram captions can make any photo stand out, but creating an especially funny caption for your favorite posts takes time and thoughtfulness that many people just don’t have. That’s why you should always be prepared with a funny Instagram caption handy when the opportunity arises! Here are 8 hilarious Instagram captions that will make your friends laugh out loud.
Funny Instagram Captions List
- My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch … I call it lunch.
- This User Wants Food
- Stay Happy, Stay Single
- Better an “oops” than a “what if”
- I Love You With All My Belly
- You make my life more meaningful while also taking money out of my wallet
- Closed eyes should be used when falling in love
- Ladies, believe a man when he claims he will mend something. He doesn’t need to be reminded about it every six months
- I believe you are deficient in vitamin ME
- My Doctor Told me i have lack of vitamin You
Amazing Instagram Captions
1) Dumbest things people do
2) Too much is never enough
3) Anything is possible
4) Life can be so simple sometimes
5) People who judge others are always in the wrong
6) The truth hurts
7) I can’t hear you over my cash register
8) Our pets could not be better friends. (6 cats and 6 dogs together)
9) Always do what makes you happy
10) Do not fall in love, you can fall from bed as well
More Funny Instagram Captions Captions
- No wife, No worry
- Enjoy your life with full heart
- There is magic in my bed. Suddenly, I am reminded of all I need to do.
- My second-favorite F word is Friday.
- Win with wine and dinner
- What people think of me is irrelevant to me. I’m attractive to mosquitoes!
- If there were a prize for being lazy, I would ask someone else to accept it on my behalf.
- Do what you love, and the money will follow, so the saying goes.
- I just placed a pizza order and am waiting…
- A full life cannot be lived on an empty stomach.
- Follow Your dreams, not people.